- Victory lap for F1 Dream Racing Team as Simpsons’ prize winners!
- Simpsons sponsor Art Society’s Summer Exhibition
- Simpson Creative join the jet set at check-in @ Stansted
- Simpsons put on the style for Arkwright & Co
- Brighter windows are a piece of cake!
- Simpsons bring a breath of fresh air to property promotion
- Will Google’s changes to mobile ranking force major brands to dial out for help?
- Simpsons Sets Buyers’ Sights on ‘Vision Stansted’
- Simpsons launch client on the the international scene
- Simpsons Creative take pride of place in New Year’s Honours
- Masterminds aplenty at BSMB 2014
- Simpsons in expert refit of plumbers website
- New arrival takes Bishop’s Stortford by storm
- Simpsons pull out all the stops for St Michael’s Organ Appeal
- Simpsons Creative fly the flag for Castle Wealth
- Cambridge Cancer Centre
- Simpsons’ in brilliant launch of ‘colour me happy’ event!
- Simpsons Creative behind launch of Saffron Walden estate agent
- Simpsons help villagers find their voice
- We ranked high in the New Year’s Honours
- The cambridge biopharma cluster
- Christmas competition 2013
- Hospice love the bright new look of their annual review!
- Bishop’s Stortford Means Business 2013
- Linton Station
- Think positive – we do !
- Abbotts Freight
- Simpsons’ MD held hostage by charity ‘gang’
- Simpsons package deal for fmcg client
- Simpsons branding gets top marks from teaching school alliance.
- Direct mail scores direct hit for Simpsons’ furnishing client
- Did you name all 50?
- Simpsons create new client image – with a moustache!
- Simpsons Creative BSMB prize winner
- MORE Champagne for the Simpsons logo challenge!
- Simpsons celebrates five successful years at BSMB
- New talent leads new business drive at simpsons
- Adding more mileage to media spend
- Get fit, have fun in Local one day cycle challenge!
Isabel Hospice business sponsorship
We invite you, as a local company, to join us as business sponsors of a worthy local charity: Isabel Hospice. It’s an arrangement that benefits us all. As local businesses we get to raise our profile and increase our good will in the local community; and Isabel Hospice get much needed resources to help local people in terminal care, and make their final months more comfortable.
We appreciate that, in these lean times, charity begins at home. So you might welcome the opportunity to do your business a bit of good whilst supporting a worthy local cause: the Isabel Hospice for the sick and elderly in Bishop’s Stortford and Hertfordshire.
Here’s how it works. Simply agree to become a business sponsor of the Hospice for under £5 a week over the period of a year. In return, we will supply you with a publicity pack identifying you as a sponsor, including logo artwork for you to use on your business stationery, window stickers for your office and company vehicles, and an official certificate to display in you reception or boardroom.
It’s a public relations opportunity that will raise your company profile and increase your good will in the local community. And, of course, you’ll have the satisfaction of supporting local people in terminal care, and making their final months more comfortable.
As a locally based advertising agency we’re giving our services free of charge to create the above mentioned publicity material. All funds donated will be passed directly to the Hospice, and we will make no production or administrative charges, so you can be sure your money goes exactly where you intend it to go.
With thanks for any support you can give.