- Einstein and the new science of marketing
- Another safety first from the advertising archives
- I used to be a copywriter. Now I write my own slogans – for the Big Issue!
- KISS – The first law of successful copywriting
- Nivea’s new face is as ugly as ever!
- Why we should be blogging
- Like the Cheshire cat’s smile, only Nike’s stripe remains!
- Name the Movie Character
- Selling to consumers who no longer ‘know their place’
- Sweeping up the star dust
- On the delicacy – or otherwise – of the deep-fried mars bar
- Life after death on Youtube
- “Having great creative ideas is like angling for a wily old carp”
- The world’s going to hell in a handcart, and has been for generations!
- Powerful but perishable – use social media whilst it’s hot!
- Limited edition corn flakes – how exclusive can you get!
- On finding inspiration in the bottom of a glass
- We’ve not only taken the craft out of art. We’ve taken the craft out of craft!
- Retail Revival Demands Ideas – Not Just Money!
- Now even baked bean tins have celebrity designers!
- Consumer Profiling – The New Censorship
- Revealed – The real ‘hidden persuaders’
- Tweet, Woof, Miaow – Welcome to Social Petworking!
- Simpsons in promotion of one of Stortford’s oldest firms
- Che Guevara Meets Today’s Pretty Poster Boys
- What to do About ‘Cookies?’ – Try Confused.com!
- “So, Mr Bond, first I am going to give you this Omega watch, then I am going to kill you!”
- The ‘ah’ factor – advertising’s secret ingredient
- Come Back Bill Stickers – All is Forgiven!
- Social networking untangled: New guide FREE from Simpsons
- Wake up and Smell the Coffee – It’s Nescafe!
- So you Think you Know What Social media is all About?
- Name That AD – Prize Competition
- BT roll out new broadband speeds: dead slow and stop…
- Traditional advertising is dead. Long live traditional advertising
- It’s Time to Talk Tough With Litter Louts
- Forget the frankincense and myrrh. Just bring your gold!
- The middle classes are the new poor, reduced to shoplifting in Waitrose
- Nostalgia definitely isn’t what it used to be!
- You think Comic Sans is bad? Bring back Microgramma Bold Extended!
Simpsons in promotion of one of Stortford’s oldest firms
Boardmans, one of Bishop’s Stortford’s longest established firms, is raising its profile in an advertising campaign to be launched by Royston Simpson Creative, which will publicise the firm’s move from its former North Street premises to a new showroom and retail warehouse at Twyford Business Centre, along with its improved offer to its customers.
“Most business people and home office users order their stationery and office needs via the internet these days” says Boardmans’ MD Richard Lawrie, “and to serve them better we’ve set up an on-line ordering and delivery service.
“At our new premises we also have the space to display our extensive range of office furniture and Cannon copiers. Otherwise, nothing has changed –business callers are welcome, and we still provide the same attentive personal service”.
Royston Simpson will be publicising the move with press advertising in the local press, county magazines and town guides, and will roll out an on-going campaign highlighting the firm’s comprehensive product range and consultation services over the next year.
“We’re delighted to be playing a part in promoting one of the town’s oldest established retailers” says Richard Taylor, MD of Royston Simpson Creative, “This press campaign is just one element of the overall promotional strategy, but one that we felt was vital help raise local awareness in the short to medium term”.
Look out for the launch ad announcing Boardmans’ move from ‘the high street to the superhighway’